We are dedicated to providing you with info on Utah auto insurance, Utah home insurance and Utah life insurance. Please subscribe to our feed so that you will be notified of all of our updates.

Friday, June 20, 2008

New Agency Website Update


I just wanted to leave a quick note on my new agency website. It is currently under construction and should be ready in the next 3-4 weeks. I am really excited for it as it will provide more info on auto insurance, home insurance, life insurance and many other types like renters, condo, townhome, motorcycle, boats, and commercial.

We are working on developing a newsletter to send out to all of my clients with current insurance info as well as deals from local companies that my agency has partnered with. You will also be able to get online quotes for all of your insurance needs right from the website which means more convenience for you. I will be sure to let everyone know as soon as the site is finished. Once it is up and running we will be moving this blog over to the site. I am not sure if you will still be able to access the blog through blogspot.com or not but I will give you the new link when it is ready.

No comments:

Subscribe Now: Get Updates Automatically

Find Old Insurance Posts

About Me

I am an insurance agent serving clients throughout the state of Utah. My goal with this blog is to help people from Salt Lake to Provo down to St. George and all the way back up to Tremonton better understand their insurance. Please let me know if there are any topics you would like to know more about.