We are dedicated to providing you with info on Utah auto insurance, Utah home insurance and Utah life insurance. Please subscribe to our feed so that you will be notified of all of our updates.

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Utah Home Insurance Quotes


I often have friends and family ask me to give them quotes for their homeowners insurance. They want to get a cheap quote and save some money. I would love to help out anyone out there that is interested in getting a home insurance quote, give me a call at 801-796-6161. But if you would feel more comfortable you can go online and fill out a form. My site is currently under construction but the address will be www.raygroupinsurance.com.

There are many sites on the Internet that will give you home insurance quotes. Some of the big ones are www.netquote.com, www.insureme.com and www.insweb.com. The way these companies work is they collect your information and then sell it to anywhere from 4 to 8 different insurance agents. That means that you will be getting calls, emails and letters from 4-8 different insurance agents for the next couple of weeks. Some people don't mind this, others hate it. If you are in the second group than visit my site for a quick free quote. You will only be contacted by my office and you won't get those annoying calls for the next 2 months. We are a local Utah insurance agency that has been around since 1998. We have clients in Provo, Salt Lake City, St. George and everywhere in between. We not only sell home insurance, we also offer auto insurance, life insurance health insurance and many other lines. Give us a chance to impress you and let me be your new agent.

1 comment:

y-intercept said...

When your site is up and running, feel free to add it to ProvoUtah.US. This is an open directory for the Utah valley.

This is an effort to promote local web development. Feel free to link back to it.

PS: I added this blog on the blog page.

Subscribe Now: Get Updates Automatically

Find Old Insurance Posts

About Me

I am an insurance agent serving clients throughout the state of Utah. My goal with this blog is to help people from Salt Lake to Provo down to St. George and all the way back up to Tremonton better understand their insurance. Please let me know if there are any topics you would like to know more about.